- Burl Tables
- Burl yields a very peculiar and highly figured wood, prized for its beauty by many; its rarity also adds to its expense. I gave the top of the burl tables a refined look by filling the hollows with metal such as nickel, bronze or copper.
- Cabinet Work
- I design and build custom cabinetry for kitchens, baths, dining rooms and home offices. Using a CNC for the cutting part helps keep the cost affordable.
- Fun stuff
- Every collection has to have some fun stuff; sculpture, childrens furniture, stainless windchimes.
- About Don M. Augstein
- Don enjoys working one on one with his clients on custom projects. Whether it is living room or kitchen cabinets, home or office tables, you will be pleased with the beauty, graceful lines and livability of your masterpiece.
- Furniture Woods
- I found this article to be a great source for photos, descriptions and characteristics of the various woods used to build tables and cabinets.
- We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site.
© 2004-2014 Don M. Augstein All rights reserved