- Photo Gallery
- A quick look at a few custom tables, cabinetwork and sculptures I have designed and made.
- Cabinet Work
- I design and build custom cabinetry for kitchens, baths, dining rooms and home offices. Using a CNC for the cutting part helps keep the cost affordable.
- Fun stuff
- Every collection has to have some fun stuff; sculpture, childrens furniture, stainless windchimes.
- Artist Statement
- Since 1979 I have been designing and building wood tables, cabinets, and fun sculpture on speculation and commission. I enjoy exploring with various woods, blending them together, adding soft metal, and sometimes colorful glass.
- Contact Don
- Don M. Augstein
13323 Elderberry Lane
Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Exhibits of work
- Work is shown at various art shows throughout the year; Marin Art Festival, Los Altos Art and Wine, Artisans Festival at Miners Foundry, Art Works Gallery in Grass Valley, Kings Mountain Art Fair, Custom Made...
- Furniture Woods
- I found this article to be a great source for photos, descriptions and characteristics of the various woods used to build tables and cabinets.
- We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site.
© 2004-2014 Don M. Augstein All rights reserved