- Photo Gallery
- A quick look at a few custom tables, cabinetwork and sculptures I have designed and made.
- Cabinet Work
- I design and build custom cabinetry for kitchens, baths, dining rooms and home offices. Using a CNC for the cutting part helps keep the cost affordable.
- Fun stuff
- Every collection has to have some fun stuff; sculpture, childrens furniture, stainless windchimes.
- How To Order
- When it comes to ordering special table or cabinetwork I have found that customers like to speak with me personally to go over design details, to discuss their furnishing needs and to "meet me" either over the phone or through email. I invite locals to come by my shop and see first hand their projects being built.
- About Don M. Augstein
- Don enjoys working one on one with his clients on custom projects. Whether it is living room or kitchen cabinets, home or office tables, you will be pleased with the beauty, graceful lines and livability of your masterpiece.
- Exhibits of work
- Work is shown at various art shows throughout the year; Marin Art Festival, Los Altos Art and Wine, Artisans Festival at Miners Foundry, Art Works Gallery in Grass Valley, Kings Mountain Art Fair, Custom Made...
- Furniture Woods
- I found this article to be a great source for photos, descriptions and characteristics of the various woods used to build tables and cabinets.
- We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site.
© 2004-2014 Don M. Augstein All rights reserved